Thursday, July 17, 2014

Help! I have a crease in my new headphone earpad!

Q: I just received my new pair of headphones and noticed that the headband has a bit of a "pinch" in one of the creases. Is this something I should be worried about for wear/damage in the long term and get them exchanged?

A: Typically these upholstering imperfections do not amount to anything, and will not cause the headband cover to unravel / fall off/ or otherwise damage your headphones. Think of it as getting a baby with a small and harmless birthmark.

Personally I would not return headphones for cosmetic defects like this. However I do know that some folks are anal about receiving "perfect" items when they buy something, and if you think you will constantly worry about this minor blemish IMO you will never be truly happy with your purchase. And if you are one of those folks (you know if you are!) then you are going to return these no matter what I say, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments on this blog are moderated.