Thursday, January 8, 2015

Regret, by definition, comes too late

Q: I bought my Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro two days ago because there was an offer for $135, I was satisfied with what I got but I was told that the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro (32ohm) performed better than the COP, should I go back to the store and ask for an exchange ? Or should I just be happy with my purchase?

A: To quote my favorite author, "regret, by definition comes too late".

The key to buying stuff is to be happy. If you love the Custom One Pro, don't second guess yourself. But if you hate how it sounds, then swap it out.

The problem with audiophilia is that there is always something Harder Better Faster Stronger just around the corner, so the trick is to be happy with what you have, at least for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments on this blog are moderated.